Raw Coconut Yogurt
Write a review
- 2 cups coconut meat (about 2 large coconuts)
- ½ cup coconut water (from the same coconut)
- 1 TBS. maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla bean powder (optional)
- 1 capsule or 1/4 tsp. probiotic powder - I get mine from Puradyme https://puradyme.com/nourishmentnow
- Open 2 young Thai coconuts. See tutorial video on my YoutTube channel.
- Place coconut meat and coconut water in a blender and process until smooth. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add probiotic powder. Stir. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and leave out on your counter overnight.
- In the morning you will have your finished product! You can add fresh mango and strawberries or berries and granola. The toppings are endless. Place in refrigerator. It will keep for about one week. (If it lasts that long!)
The Yoga Plate https://theyogaplate.com/