This is a really simple recipe and is easy to whip together. Just a little soaking of the seeds overnight. I love this on a cracker or on top of avocado toast. I also add a small scoop on top of my salad to make it a little more hearty. Sometimes my daughter and I add pickle relish to this to spice it up, but mostly I just use fresh dill. Try it! I think you will like it! And the dolphins will be happy too!
Write a review
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked 8 hours, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds, soaked 8 hours, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup water
- 2 TBS. lemon juice
- 2 sticks of celery minced
- 2 TBS. red onion (or scallions) minced
- 2 TBS. dill minced
- 2 TBS. nutritional yeast
- Splash of Tamari
- ½ tsp. spike
- ½ tsp. salt
- Optional 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- Place the sunflower seeds and almonds in a food processor and process into a paste. You may need to scrape down the sides a bit. Add the remaining ingredients, except the pickle relish, and process until chunky. I just pulse it a few times. Stir in pickle relish by hand. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. This is a great dish on top of a salad, served in a bell pepper half, or in a sandwich! Enjoy!!
The Yoga Plate https://theyogaplate.com/