This soup is so nourishing for your body. It’s simple, full of antioxidants and helps boost the immune system especially during this time of year. Whip up a batch for you and your family today!
Carrot Ginger Soup
Write a review
- 2 cups organic vegetable broth
- 9-10 large organic carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 inches of ginger
- 3 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- cilantro and/or croutons for garnish
- In a large pot place the onion, garlic, ginger and olive oil. Saute on medium heat until tender. Add the carrots, the broth and salt. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and cover until the carrots are tender. Take off the burner and let cool. Place a portion of the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth on low energy. Put back into the pot and heat until warm. Serve with cilantro and croutons. Voila!
- p.s. This is a great addition to your Thanksgiving dinner menu!
The Yoga Plate http://theyogaplate.com/