Need to mix up your dinner routine? Try this mouth-watering coconut ceviche as a side or as your main meal! It’s so refreshing and light you can’t resist! Serve it on an avocado and impress your friends!
Write a review
- 3 young coconuts with soft meat (if the coconut meat is hard it will be too hard to make ceviche)
- Juice of one lemon AND one lime
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 avocado cubed
- Scoop young coconut out of shells and rinse well (keep coconut water for drinking). Cut in small squares and toss in citrus juices. Mix in next 4 ingredients, cover and chill till serving time.
- Just before serving toss in avocado. Voila!
- I also like to add 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mango to this recipe. It takes it to the next level!! 🙂
The Yoga Plate http://theyogaplate.com/