There are no words. Oh. So. Good. Try it!!
Gluten and Soy Free Coconut Bacon
Write a review
- 3 Tbl. Coconut Aminos
- 2 Tbl. Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbl. Liquid Smoke
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 cups large unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 325 F
- Oil a large baking sheet with extra virgin coconut oil (be generous with the oil).
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add 3 cups of large coconut flakes and mix well.
- Spread the coconut flakes on your oiled baking sheet and stick in the oven.
- Stir the coconut flakes every 5 minute for 20 minutes.
- Take the coconut out and let it cool.
- Place in a jar or tupperware and store it in your pantry.
- Great on salads, baked potatoes, or even just on it's own as a snack!
The Yoga Plate http://theyogaplate.com/