These crunchy chocolate treats are our new favorite family obsession. With only 4 ingredients they are so easy to make and the kids go crazy for them. Check out the recipe and see what the fuss is all about!
Chocolate Krispy Treats
Write a review
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups One Degree Brown Rice Cereal
- Heat almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla in a pot until soft this should only take 30 seconds. Turn heat off and add cereal and mix until everything is combined.
- Lay out a 8x8 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Pour rice crispy goo into the baking sheet. Use a piece of parchment paper to help press down the rice into a square. The parchmet paper will prevent the cereal form sticking to your hands.
- Store the treat in a fridge for 30 minute before cutting and serving…
- Beware...these won't last very long! They are so yummy!
The Yoga Plate http://theyogaplate.com/