Ok. Are you ready for some deliciousness? This is one of my favorite foods on earth! With coconut and vanilla, how can you go wrong? It’s a little labor intensive but worth every minute.
Raw Vanilla Ice Cream
Write a review
- 2 cups Young Thai Coconut meat
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for 1-2 hours
- 1 cup water from the Young Thai Coconut
- 1/2 cup dark agave
- 1 TBS. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla bean or vanilla extract
- a pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until smooth. Chill in the refrigerator covered for 3-4 hours. If you have an ice cream maker follow the directions from the manufacturer. If you don't have an ice cream maker place the mixture into a glass baking dish and freeze. Let the ice cream get firm enough to scoop out. Take out about 10 minutes before serving. Voila!
The Yoga Plate http://theyogaplate.com/